Friday, September 16, 2011

A Classic: Nana's no bake Cheesecake!

Pretty much everyone knows my Nana, my mom, and me for this recipe. It's so easy too. I decided to post a classic recipe that's been in the family for a while so I don't look like I just throw boxes together! Everyone loves this recipe. It's creamy any delicious and it takes no time at all. Our topping of choice is cherry, but you could do whatever! Strawberry, Chocolate, Caramel... endless. This recipe is extremely complex and difficult guys... so bare with me!

What you'll need:

A Graham Cracker Pie Shell- or you can make you own but that's just more work.
A 8oz bar of Cream Cheese left out for a while to soften.
A tub of Cool Whip
A half cup or so of Powdered Sugar
Cherry Pie Filling or whatever topping you like.

1. In a mixer blend the cream cheese with the cool whip, adding the cool whip a little at a time to get a creamy consistency, you may not use all of the cool whip. You want the mixture to be fairly firm in the fridge. 

2. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time while mixing. Be sure to taste throughout and add as much powdered sugar as you would like to get the desired sweetness you want from the filling. 

3. Add to pie shell and refrigerate for a while until the mixture has a little firmness.

4. Add your favorite toppings and eat!

Enjoy guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment